Posted Date: 08/07/2020
Aug. 21, 2020
· Senior student & one parent can attend between 8:00-8:30a.m.
· Junior student and one parent can attend between 9:30-11:00a.m.
· Sophomore student & one parent can attend between 12:00-1:30p.m.
· Freshman student & one parent can attend between 1:30-3:00p.m.
Parent and Student are encouraged to visit classrooms and speak with teachers, counselors, and principals who will be in attendance.
· The Freshmen students are welcome to explore the building and find their classes, auditorium, cafeteria, band, choir, drama, art, etc.
· The Freshman virtual orientation will have already been put on social media but will also be shown on TVs and screens in the building while they are at MHS.
· The Title I video will be shown on TVs and screens in the building the entire day.
· Paper schedules can be picked up at that time
· Teachers will be onsite to answer questions from parents and students about academic expectations and procedures for safely conducting class at MHS
Masks are required in the building. No more than 10 people in classrooms at a single time. Parent/student who have to wait will social distance until their turn in the classroom with the teacher. Social distancing will be maintained throughout the building to the greatest extent possible.